[chef] Installation instructions for offline install on RHEL

  • From: "Meppiel, Josh" < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Installation instructions for offline install on RHEL
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 17:36:11 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Are there instructions for the installation of Chef on a RHEL 5.4/5.5 box without access to the internet?  All instructions I see on the OpsCode website, including those for installation from source, dictate that the host has direct access to the internet.  I would be fine with installation from source, tarball explode, or RPM’s.

-Josh

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.