[chef] Re: Re: Re: Custom resources and providers

  • From: Niall Napier < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Custom resources and providers
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 23:30:46 +0000

Thank you all for your replies,

After some head-scratching and with the help you provided above I've implemented a basic resource/provider for Mercurial and would appreciate all of your feedback.

I have uploaded it to https://bitbucket.org/niallsco/chef-cookbooks/ and released it under an Apache 2.0 license.

I've also written a brief tutorial on how to use the chef-hg resource and posted it online at http://napes.co.uk/blog/chef-hg/

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions, as mentioned all feedback appreciated.

Regards,

Niall Napier
London, United Kingdom

" style="color:rgb(0, 101, 204)" target="_blank">  | www.napes.co.uk