[chef] RE: RE: CHEF-Client installation

  • From: WEINHAPL Andreas < >
  • To: Bryan McLellan < >
  • Cc: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] RE: RE: CHEF-Client installation
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 08:19:49 +0200
  • Accept-language: en-US, fr-FR
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, fr-FR

HI,

Yes I did! I cleaned the cache before I made an apt-get update J So I don’t know. But that’s no problem because we’re thinking about using Ubuntu as the main OS. The other question I would like to ask you is, do you think that the next generations of Debian would also be able to work as a chef-server?! Or is the squeeze edition of Ubuntu only a test?!

Regards