[chef] RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Error starting chef server

  • From: "Michael Garrett" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [chef] RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Error starting chef server
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:25:21 -0400

Hrish,

Check out this link:  http://blog.aegisco.com/index.php/2011/04/08/chef-0-10-pre-requisites-gecode-and-ruby-rpms/

There are links to a fc14 repo there that contains packages including gecode-devel.  Can you try installing that package and see if that helps?

Thanks,

Michael Garrett

Infrastructure Engineer | Silverpop

direct: 770.661.0679

email: "> | twitter: @garrettux

200 Galleria Parkway, Suite 1000, Atlanta GA 30339

cid:image001.png@01CC31AD.4E9EE080  cid:image002.png@01CC31AD.4E9EE080  cid:image003.png@01CC31AD.4E9EE080  cid:image004.png@01CC31AD.4E9EE080

Email.Marketing.Automation.