- From: david brpr <
- Subject: [chef] performance and scalability of a chef server
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 15:39:06 +0100
i am currently evaluating Chef against puppet for my company and i am having a bit of trouble finding specific information regarding the performance and scalability of a chef server.
Would anyone have any metrics on the load that a single chef server can take in term node count based on a context (hardware and otherwise).
Also the docs & wikis keep boasting about the horizontal scalability of chef but i cannot find any details on it.
- How is it achieved/architect-ed?
- what does it take to expand chef server cluster?
- what are the implication in HA terms?
any pointers to these information would greatly appreciated.
- [chef] performance and scalability of a chef server, david brpr, 08/01/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.