[chef] problem with sudo cookbook

  • From: Franck Meignen < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] problem with sudo cookbook
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:49:23 +0200

Hi everyone,

I have a testing chef server, and i got a problem with the sudo cookbook.

i have databags with 3 users (admins) the sudo cookbook with 3 users in my template, they are applied to my servers, but on a specific server, there is already some sudo rules, and when chef-client starting, the cookbook erase the existant sudo rules.
How can i do to keep my existing sudo rules on this specific server using the sudo cookbook?

Thanks for your help

Best regards

Franck