[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Postgres 9 Cookbook

  • From: Kevin Nuckolls < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Postgres 9 Cookbook
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 15:49:07 -0500

Just following up. Any forward motion on open sourcing those cookbooks?

Thanks,
-Kevin

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 9:34 AM, Matt Ray < "> > wrote:
Don't forget there's a Chef Cookbook Contest going on:
http://www.opscode.com/blog/2011/08/22/cookbook-contest/

Thanks,
Matt Ray
Senior Technical Evangelist | Opscode Inc.
"> | (512) 731-2218
Twitter, IRC, GitHub: mattray