[chef] Re: Re: Re: minitest examples?

  • From: AJ Christensen < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: minitest examples?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 22:39:04 +1300

https://github.com/fujin/minitest-cookbook/blob/develop/cookbooks/minitest/recipes/examples.rb

On Nov 14, 2011 10:36 PM, "Bryan Berry" < "> > wrote:
perhaps I am retarded, I don't see the sinatra examples in your github repo for minitest.

tests I would like to do:

Check if a package resource actually installed a package

Check that a process is listening on port 80 after after starting the apache service

Check that a user has access to a directory that they should