[chef] Re: Re: Ruby, Chef, Omnibus and you!

  • From: hani elabed < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Ruby, Chef, Omnibus and you!
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 13:18:03 -0600

out of curiosity, where have you heard that REE is history ?
I checked Phusion's web site, no mention of this...

Hani

On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 6:28 AM, Tim Uckun < "> > wrote:
We use REE and usually install it via a custom written script. I tried
using ruby build but it didn't work with the latest version of ubuntu
the last time I gave it a shot.

Looks like REE is about become history though so we will have to move
on to something else either MRI or Jruby.