[chef] Re: Re: Accessing Knife via Ruby

  • From: millisami r < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Accessing Knife via Ruby
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 12:33:58 +0545

@Zuhaib, is this something that you're developing a ruby app to monitor/delete the instances using the Chef API?

Can you share ur ruby code coz I'm also in the postion to make a custom simple app to do so!

@millisami
~Sachin Sagar Rai
Ruby on Rails Developer
http://tfm.com.np
http://nepalonrails.tumblr.com

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Zuhaib Siddique < "> > wrote:
Karel,

Oh nice thanks for the snippet of code.   I ended up using fog and setting up the keys at the header of the file but this is much more elegant for system that have knife installed and configured.

Zuhaib