[chef] Re: Is this a bug in the apache2 cookbook?

  • From: Matthew Moretti < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Is this a bug in the apache2 cookbook?
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 08:40:15 -0500

Hey Tim,

I believe that bit of code is part of an effort by the author of the cookbook to make all of the flavors of Linux have a Debian-like Apache configuration setup.  Any time I've installed an Apache module on Ubuntu, the .load file has always come with it.  Have you found this not to be the case?

-Matt Moretti