[chef] Re: Re: Setting up Atlassian Suite via Chef

  • From: Torben Knerr < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Setting up Atlassian Suite via Chef
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 09:59:03 +0100

Hey Bryan,

that sounds good. Do you already know when they are going to be released? Or would you mind sharing a preliminary version of what you have?

Thanks a lot,
Torben

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 9:08 PM, Bryan Brandau < "> > wrote:
It's possible to a certain degree.  We have crowd, jira, bamboo, svn, artifactory, confluence and sonar all installed and configured with chef but there are many settings db bound. You can get the base install and some generic setup going.

Currently we don't have these cookbooks open sourced.  They are on a list of many that we need to clean-up and then release.

-Bryan