[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to add several roles/recipes in an existing node?

  • From: Akzhan Abdulin < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to add several roles/recipes in an existing node?
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:35:52 +0400

You just forget to assign ticket to project lead. I id it now so it will be reviewed by Opscode team later.

2012/3/13 Juan Jesús Ojeda Croissier < "> >
2012/3/8 Juan Jesús Ojeda Croissier < "> >:
> On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Bryan McLellan < "> > wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Bryan McLellan < "> > wrote:
>>> I suppose we need a mixin for parsing these and to start using it everywhere.
>>
>> I've created CHEF-2968 for this if anyone wants to take a stab at it.
>>
>> http://tickets.opscode.com/browse/CHEF-2968
>>

> Hi, this was annoying me too so I decided to give it a try. I've just
> sent a pull-request to the ticket that mey fix this.
>
> If you think it is necessary anything else to finish the ticket, tell
> me, I'm up fo it.

Hi,

I pull-requested my solution to this bug and I put it as resolved, as
well as this other one which is very related:
http://tickets.opscode.com/browse/CHEF-1398

Could some one test it and give some feedback? I love to see those
bugs closed, are quite annoying when you use knife...

Thanks :-)

--
Juanje