[chef] Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: RE: Re: os_process_error in CouchDB

  • From: Chris < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: RE: Re: os_process_error in CouchDB
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:19:25 -0700

This is where i got mine

http://pkgs.org/centos-5-rhel-5/rpmforge-x86_64/couchdb-1.0.1-1.el5.rf.x86_64.rpm.html

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Van Fossan,Randy < "> > wrote:
Yes,

However, I could not find a couchdb 1.0.x from a trusted source for
CentOS 5.x.    We have built a new server (CentOS 6 and couchdb 1.0.2)
but do not have time to migrate right now.    If anyone knows where I
can find couchdb 1.0.x for CentOS 5.x that is from a reputable source, I
am all for it.

A few weeks ago, I cloned the server (VM) and downloaded a couchdb rpm
and tested that I could in fact just upgrade couchdb and it worked.  But
again, I need a reputable source.

Thanks
Randy