[chef] Re: Segmentation fault when I upload cookbooks

  • From: Geoff Meakin < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Segmentation fault when I upload cookbooks
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 11:13:44 +0000

I had this the other day, it seemed to happen for me when I was running it in a subshell without a tty attached (I was doing knife commands via bash $( ) declarations. When I switched to using expect, or had a tty assigned, it worked fine.

Not sure if thats any helpÂ…

A segmentation fault is generally a bug in ruby itself though