[chef] Re: RE: Re: Speeding up development

  • From: Sascha Bates < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: RE: Re: Speeding up development
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:13:42 -0500

Ohai runs at the beginning of every client run and, on windows, add significant time to run time.  I've been considering commenting out the drivers section of the wondows ohai plugin, just to see if it breaks anything.  It pulls a boatload of data that I see no use for at the moment (for my current project anyway).