[chef] Re: Hg Source Control Support

  • From: Niall Napier < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Hg Source Control Support
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:19:40 +0100

Hi,

This may be a little late to help, but I just saw your message now. I implemented a basic LWRP which allows cloning and syncing with Mercurial repositories a few months ago; it's hosted on Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/niallsco/chef-cookbooks.

If you implemented your own provider I'd be interested to hear from you.

Regards,

Niall Napier
London, United Kingdom
" target="_blank"> www.napes.co.uk