[chef] Re: Anyone using the knife-vsphere knife plugin ?

  • From: Torben Knerr < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Anyone using the knife-vsphere knife plugin ?
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 07:39:02 +0200

Hi Randy,

I've had "knife vsphere template list" working with a local user. Apart from that test I haven't really used it yet, but that was my plan at least (don't have the time to work in that currently)...

So I would also be interested in other peoples experience with it.

BTW: did you create the vm templates manually? I've been setting up some Vagrant baseboxes using VeeWee and and wanted to use the same mechanism for creating vsphere vm templates, but somehow I couldn't get it to work that way...

Cheers,
Torben