[chef] Re: Re: Best way to get data from old system into chef

  • From: Jesse Campbell < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Best way to get data from old system into chef
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 08:09:45 -0400

In the long term, option 1 is likely where we are headed, or if not then we'll throw away the MySQL server entirely and completely replace with data bags. But in the short term, turning templater into a web service greatly simplifies this process (and removes the back ticks and filesystem location dependence)
Thank you!