[chef] Jenkins cookbook: authoritative source repository (for v0.6.3)?

  • From: Ringo De Smet < >
  • To: Chef Users < >
  • Subject: [chef] Jenkins cookbook: authoritative source repository (for v0.6.3)?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 17:23:15 +0200

Hello,

On the community website, the latest version of the Jenkins cookbook is 0.6.3. Since I manage my cookbooks via git submodules, I am trying to find out where the authoritative sources for this release are located. The homepage mentioned for the Jenkins cookbook on the community website gives a 404 error page, neither can I find "0.6.3" as the version listed in the metadata.rb in the following repositories:

https://github.com/heavywater/pennyworth/tree/master/cookbooks/jenkins
https://github.com/fujin/chef-jenkins (any branch)
https://github.com/fnichol/chef-jenkins (any branch)
https://github.com/cookbooks/hw-chef-jenkins