[chef] Re: Re: Dashboard for Chef

  • From: Torben Knerr < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Dashboard for Chef
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 10:11:09 +0200

Etsy seems to use the report handler that comes with the knife-lastrun plugin [1] for collecting information about chef runs. For graphing this information they use graphite according to their presentation [2] at ChefConf.

The combination of knife-lastrun, graphite and gdash (resp. chef-gdash [3] :-)) looks very appealing to me.

Cheers,
Torben

[1] https://github.com/jgoulah/knife-lastrun
[2] http://www.slideshare.net/mcdonnps/lessons-from-etsy-avoiding-kitchen-nightmares-chefconf-2012