[chef] Re: vagrant-windows plugin

  • From: Seth Chisamore < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: vagrant-windows plugin
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 20:52:38 -0400

Can't wait to try this out…thanks for shaving this yak on behalf of the community Paul!

--
Seth Chisamore
Software Development Engineer, Opscode, Inc.

On Monday, June 4, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Paul Morton - BIA wrote:

Ohai!

Today I released an alpha version of a plugin for vagrant that integrated _Windows_ guest support. I am looking for testers and feedback. Code and instructions can be found here: https://github.com/BIAINC/vagrant-windows .

Since I am a chef, currently the only provisioner that has been tested is chef.

Happy Cooking!

Paul Morton
Twitter: @mortonpe