[chef] knowing whether knife bootstrap exited with error

  • From: Haim Ashkenazi < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] knowing whether knife bootstrap exited with error
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 08:26:57 +0300

Hi

I got a request (from an old thread here) to post the code I used to modify the bootstrap process so I can tell whether it exited with error. I posted a gist here if anybody is interested:

This is extracted from a large code base so if something doesn't work, please let me know. I may forgot to add something.

Bye
--
Haim

  • [chef] knowing whether knife bootstrap exited with error, Haim Ashkenazi, 06/09/2012