[chef] Re: knife search does not return any results

  • From: Gaurav Kasera < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: knife search does not return any results
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:50:44 +0530

Please check your search query... what exactly you are running??

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 4:14 PM, meenakshi agrawal < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
This is weird!!

Am able to do knife node show on all my nodes but knife search node name on the same node does not return a single node for me.

My chef-solr is up and running,doesn't show any error

Am able to get results froms knife client show but knife search client on the same client gives 0 results.

i dont see any solr.log in my system

--
Thanks
Meenakshi Agrawal