[chef] Re: Re: Handling package removal

  • From: Greg Pendler < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Handling package removal
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:28:26 -0700

The original recipe has "rpm -e --nodeps" - i'll probably need to change that.

--
Greg Pendler
Sent with Sparrow

On Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Jesse Nelson wrote:

If you have a package resource with a remove action nothing will
happen unless the package is installed. I assume you have some other
reason you want to know if the package is installed ?