[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: rabbitmq connection error on newly installed chef server

  • From: Haim Ashkenazi < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: rabbitmq connection error on newly installed chef server
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:34:26 +0300

Hi

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Andy Gale < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Haim Ashkenazi
< "> > wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>
> Just a quick email to say that it worked. Thanks.

Cool - good to hear!
I didn't test the entire script under ubuntu though, I just ran the rabbitmq recipe manually and then re-run the installation command. If you're interested if you're script works as it is under ubuntu I can try it in the next few days and let you know.

Bye

--
Haim