[chef] Re: Re: Chef wiki in non-PDF form?

  • From: Morgan Blackthorne < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Chef wiki in non-PDF form?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 09:26:43 -0700

Looks like there's too much formatting; Calibre and the other converters I've tried tend to choke on it.

I did find this: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.k15t.scroll.scroll-epub

I don't know if that's something someone would be able to give a trial of and see how it looks. My company uses Jira but we're on the OnDemand platform so custom plugins aren't available to us. I'm not sure if Opscode is using a self-hosted install of Confliuence or if you guys are also on OnDemand.

Looking forward to the Chef book coming out next February from ORA.

--
~*~ StormeRider ~*~

"Every world needs its heroes [...] They inspire us to be better than we are. And they protect from the darkness that's just around the corner."

(from Smallville Season 6x1: "Zod")

On why I hate the phrase "that's so lame"...