[chef] Re: Access node attributes in a library

  • From: Jamie Winsor < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Access node attributes in a library
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 12:16:41 -0700

You can access node attributes within a library if you do one of two things:

1. If your library is a module you can include it into Chef::Recipe which will give you access to the node by the node function
2. You can pass the node into your function and access it within the scope of that function.

--
Jamie Winsor
@resetexistence