[chef] Re: Chef AWS server with nodes in multiple regions

  • From: Ranjib Dey < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Chef AWS server with nodes in multiple regions
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:09:37 +0530

sorry not AZ , i mean aws region

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Ranjib Dey < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Not sure if theres an easy solution to this. You can consider a NAT box or ssh tunnel setup in one region , and every chef clients from that region used this proxy to access the chef server (which is hosted in another location).  This proxy server in turn needs to be whitelisted in chef server security group. You need to have one proxy server in every zone though.