[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: FPM of chef_rubygem

  • From: Sachin Sagar Rai < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: FPM of chef_rubygem
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 22:37:59 +0545

Can anyone write some verbose flow of doing such thing for Ubuntu?

There is this post http://jtimberman.housepub.org/blog/2011/04/02/debian-ubuntu-package-for-ruby-1-9-2-with-fpm/
But its too silent. Which ubuntu box to use, where gets that .deb generated and saved? Where to add the apt-repo and how to use/install it on the new box?

@millisami
~ Sachin Sagar Rai
Ruby on Rails Developer
http://tfm.com.np