[chef] Re: Deploying tomcat webapps

  • From: Nacer Laradji < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Deploying tomcat webapps
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 17:57:10 +0200

Hi,

Personally i put a exploded .war directory in my git repo, and a use the git ressource to checkout this in my webapps folder.

See ya !

Le 23 août 2012 à 16:42, Steffen Gebert < "> > a écrit :

Hi,

although Andrea Campi helped me debugging the application_java cookbook, I'm not sure, whether this is the way to go.

May I ask you, how you deploy your tomcat webapps (as .war files or building (with ant?) on the server)?

Could you give me a cookbook as example?

Thanks
Steffen