[chef] Re: Re: Am I crazy or is manage_home=>true broken in Chef 10.14

  • From: Tim Smith < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Am I crazy or is manage_home=>true broken in Chef 10.14
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 20:41:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Bryan,

Any idea when we can expect to see if this fix in a released version?  This seems like it's going to break a lot of base recipes that people use in their environments.  It would be nice to get a fix before a full release cycle so I can get some why-run awesomeness in my environment.

Tim Smith

Operations Engineer, SaaS Operations

M: +1 707.738.8132

TW: @tas50

webtrends

Real-Time Relevance. Remarkable ROI.™

London | Portland | San Francisco | Melbourne | Tokyo