[chef] Force recipe to run at the end

  • From: Julien Vehent < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [chef] Force recipe to run at the end
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 17:16:11 -0400

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to force a recipe to run at the very end of the run list ?
I have this firewall cookbook (AFW) that creates iptables rules into a template, but it runs in a base role and gets called before everything else.

I have other cookbooks that create rules, but those rules won't appear until the next chef run when AFW runs again. I would like to converge in one run instead, by forcing AFW to run after everyone else.

Is it doable ?

Thanks,
Julien

--