[chef] [COOK-1406] Roadmap for chef-omnibus + postgresql?

  • From: Jay Levitt < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] [COOK-1406] Roadmap for chef-omnibus + postgresql?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:30:03 -0400

Best I can tell, Joshua Timberman has finished the refactoring of mysql, postgresql, and database cookbooks, and chef 10.14 has been released, both of which were precursors to untangling the chicken-and-egg mess of needing a libpq that's compatible with Omnibus ruby.

Soooo.. what's left? I'm currently installing chef via ubuntu-gems, but that creates its own problems when I replace system ruby with rvm..

Jay

http://tickets.opscode.com/browse/COOK-1406