[chef] Re: security of chef

  • From: Haselwanter Edmund < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: security of chef
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 17:34:11 +0200

But there is still no content on the listed github repos ;-)

On 27.09.2012, at 16:35, Matt Ray < "> > wrote:

As long as we're mentioned OpenStack, there's the Chef for OpenStack project as well.
http://opscode.com/openstack

Thanks,
Matt Ray
Senior Technical Evangelist | Opscode Inc.
Twitter, IRC, GitHub: mattray

Thanks Haselwanter Edmund, I will look into it