[chef] Chef Hangout - Office Hours

  • From: Nathen Harvey < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Chef Hangout - Office Hours
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 10:04:51 -0400

Hello Chefs!

We are going to try another Google Hangout later today.  This time the format will be "Office Hours", please come ready to ask a question or help out someone else who does have a question.  You can find more information on the Food Fight Show's website[0].

Hangouts are limited to 10 participants but we'll be streaming the hangout on YouTube so that you can watch the hangout and comment on the live stream.

Hope to see you there!

Nathen

[0]:  http://foodfightshow.org/2012/11/inaugural-office-hours.html

  • [chef] Chef Hangout - Office Hours, Nathen Harvey, 11/01/2012