[chef] Re: Re: Re: Changes to Attributes in Chef 11

  • From: Daniel DeLeo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Changes to Attributes in Chef 11
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 12:06:23 -0700

On Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM, Zuhaib Siddique wrote:

Any chance we can get foodcritic to report some of the breaking chef 11 changes?

It's possible, but a bit more work than usual because you need to teach foodcritic to know about the differences in context between attribute files and recipes, and be a bit smarter about attribute access. I got a start on this but didn't have time to get any foodcritic code written:

https://github.com/acrmp/foodcritic/issues/81

--
Daniel DeLeo