[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: setting file handler limits

  • From: S Ahmed < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: setting file handler limits
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 12:23:23 -0500

Great thanks.

Is there a way to apply this to all users somehow and not specific accounts?

If I am running tomcat, redis, mysql I guess I would just be setting those specific account names, and would have to apply this ulimit recipe at the end since those accounts won't be created until everything is installed.

Or if there is a way to modify the new account settings such that all accounts will default to e.g. 999999.