[chef] Call for proposals for Configuration Management DevRoom at FOSDEM

  • From: Bryan Berry < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Call for proposals for Configuration Management DevRoom at FOSDEM
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 15:05:22 +0100

Hey Chefs!

One of my absolute favorite technical conferences is coming in early February in Brussels. FOSDEM! One of the highlights for me is the Configuration Management Devroom, which features talks on you guessed it, configuration management. They are looking for proposal from all over the Configuration Management spectrum. I know this because I am on the selection committee.

Here are all the details but the most important one is that the submission deadline is Dec 15th
https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/config-mgmt-devroom/2012-November/000000.html

There was a lot of interest in Chef at FOSDEM last year but no talks that I am aware. Don't let that be the case this year.

Cheers

  • [chef] Call for proposals for Configuration Management DevRoom at FOSDEM, Bryan Berry, 12/01/2012