[chef] RE: Re: Cookbook versions

  • From: Bridger Larson < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] RE: Re: Cookbook versions
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 14:31:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

That is basically what I have been doing, but I have been copying the java-0.1.3 to the java cookbook then uploading java.  I am still trying to learn how to work with cookbooks, so I recently found out I can just upload the java-0.1.3 directly, which made things a lot easier.

Thanks!

Bridger Larson