[chef] ANNOUNCE: nyan-cat-chef-formatter

  • From: Andrea Campi < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] ANNOUNCE: nyan-cat-chef-formatter
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 23:14:03 +0100

It is with great pleasure that I announce the release of the most useful piece of software dedicated to a fictional cat, ever!

Blame a long train ride, and a day full of meetings and no coding at all. Or blame Matt Sears for the inspiration. Or just blame me for being silly.

But here it is: the most stylish Chef formatter so far. And it does exactly what you think: show an animated Nyan Cat, with his or her trademark rainbow, that is animated to show the progress of your Chef run.
Note: whether or not you get 60fps is up to you.

Look for it on GH https://github.com/andreacampi/nyan-cat-chef-formatter or grab it from rubygems while it's hot!

Andrea