[chef] Re: Re: newlines not respected in encrypted databags

  • From: Maven User < >
  • To: chef < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: newlines not respected in encrypted databags
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 17:24:35 -0500

Hmmm- more history...

Previously, we were specifying the distribution we wanted to use (ubuntu12.04-gems), but the moneta issue broke this for us, so via this mailing list, we solved this by upgrading my cookbooks and taking out the distribution flag to the bootstrap command.

If I specify the bootstrapping version, will that also solve this?

Help me figure out what I've changed that would all of a sudden be causing this pain :-(