[chef] Re: Re: chef server 11 and cookbooks storage

  • From: Kirill Timofeev < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Cc: Andrey Brindeyev < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: chef server 11 and cookbooks storage
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:41:56 -0800

Hi Andrey,

currently I'm playing with chef server 11 and while encountering different issues sometime I want to see what is stored on server to have better understanding what can be wrong. So while downloading cookbooks using knife is definitely useful and way to go in general I'm interested in exploring chef server data structures.

Thanks,
Kirill.