[chef] Re: Re: Re: partial search

  • From: Adam Jacob < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: partial search
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:51:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

It's working in 11.

Adam

Thanks, I found that after posting and since I can't exactly use cookbook code in chef-server-webui, I've been attempting to figure out how to use that code, and i think i might have just gotten it.

Only trouble is that if I ask for "run_list", I get back an array of the names of the run list items, instead of an array of run list items (where each should be a hash containing name, version, and type).

would be nice to see the chef server code...