[chef] Re: Re: Re: TypeError running knife bootstrap windows winrm

  • From: Daniel DeLeo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: TypeError running knife bootstrap windows winrm
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 08:32:25 -0700

Is there a stacktrace as well?

--
Daniel DeLeo

On Monday, March 25, 2013 at 8:29 AM, Todd Bushnell wrote:

Thanks Daniel.  Here's the same command with -VV

$ knife bootstrap windows winrm sfrwin01.xxx.xxx -N sfrwin01.military.com -x Root -VV
WARNING: Could not load IOV methods. Check your GSSAPI C library for an update
WARNING: Could not load AEAD methods. Check your GSSAPI C library for an update
Bootstrapping Chef on sfrwin01.xxx.xxx
DEBUG: Looking for bootstrap template in /Users/tbushnell/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p374/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/knife-windows-0.5.12/lib/chef/knife/bootstrap
DEBUG: Found bootstrap template in /Users/tbushnell/.rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p374/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/knife-windows-0.5.12/lib/chef/knife/bootstrap
DEBUG: Adding sfrwin01.xxx.xxx
Enter your password:
DEBUG: :session => :init
ERROR: TypeError: no implicit conversion from nil to integer