[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Best practices for keeping repo and server sync'd

  • From: Mike Tewner < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Best practices for keeping repo and server sync'd
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 11:43:03 +0300

That sounds like a plan -
Is there any effort in the Chef community to put together some sort of redundancy/replication? Are large installations (recent press releases of Chef 11 on >11,000 servers come to mind) running on non-redundant platforms? Is redundancy of our Chef something which I'll need to implement on the Infrastructure layer only (VM snapshots, etc)?