[chef] kitchen-vagrant and providers besides virtual box?

  • From: Brian Akins < >
  • To: chef < >
  • Subject: [chef] kitchen-vagrant and providers besides virtual box?
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 10:50:33 -0400

I have some things I'm playing with and would really rather not have to write providers for both vagrant and test-kitchen. Any plans to have kitchen-vagrant  support providers besides virtualbox? I can take a look at it, but didn't want to step on any one else's work or do something that would never get merged.  test kitchen drivers are easy enough to write, so it's not the end of the world If I have to go that way.

Thanks.

  • [chef] kitchen-vagrant and providers besides virtual box?, Brian Akins, 05/01/2013