[chef] Re: Docker progress?

  • From: Thom May < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Docker progress?
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 04:07:49 -0700

i spent a small amount of time trying to get it running with CentOS/RHEL 6, but the dependencies it has on the kernel are pretty stringent - it needs AUFS, and it also uses iproute to configure bridges (rather than brctl), which as far as I could tell isn't supported/exposed by the version of iproute in rhel6.
If you're using a modern ubuntu/debian/fedora it looks really interesting.