[chef] Mailing list for notification of new Private Chef releases?

  • From: Christopher Armstrong < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Mailing list for notification of new Private Chef releases?
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 19:17:12 -0700

Hello Chefs,

We are in the process of migrating from hosted to private Chef. After seeing the awesome new features coming to Private Chef soon (like a totally revamped UI), I'd like to upgrade a test server as soon as I can to try things out. However, I feel like I'm kind of out of the loop with Private Chef releases. Currently, I have to inquire via support to even get a link to a new build to play with. Can we have a mailing list set up for users of Private Chef so we can be notified of updates? Or, maybe there's a contact list for this already which I'm missing.

Thanks,
Chris