[chef] interest for a Chef Fundamentals course in Toronto during the first week of July?

  • From: "Julian C. Dunn" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] interest for a Chef Fundamentals course in Toronto during the first week of July?
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 14:51:03 -0500

Hey folks,

I'll be in Toronto during the last weekend of June. Would there be any interest in me teaching a fundamentals class there in the first week of July? (e.g. July 2-4)

Let me know by private e-mail if you'd be interested, and how many students you'd bring.

- Julian

--
Julian C. Dunn < "> >
Senior Consultant | Opscode Inc.